• Project Engineer
  • Littleton, CO
Votes |
Hello from Denver, CO

Andrew Johnson
  • Project Engineer
  • Littleton, CO
Posted Sep 24 2014, 09:21

Hello all!  I am a new investor from Denver, CO.  Specifically, I live in the Littleton area but I'm looking to invest anywhere in the Denver metro area.  I am a structural engineer by trade looking to get involved with wholesaling on the side to start out in the industry.  I am also considering getting involved with buy/holds to start out and/or fix and flips.  Really I am open to any of the three at this point.  I say I'm primarily interested in wholesaling as I feel it's the safest way to start out and I can continue to work my day job as well.  I have no previous experience in real estate as I'm just starting out.

I found out about BP through my connections on LinkedIn.  This site is fantastic and the information provided is invaluable.  I'm really excited to network through the site.  I've already found many helpful colleagues via LinkedIn and hope to do the same here.

I would love to connect with other wholesalers/investors in the area to network and hopefully work together soon.  I'm specifically interested in partnering up with a more experienced investor if such an opportunity would arise.  And always, I would love to talk with anyone about their experiences, specifically as it relates to wholesaling properties here in Denver or elsewhere.

Thanks so much and I look forward to the conversations on this site and beyond!

-Drew

Loading replies...