Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Berube
  • Contractor
  • victoria, bc
Votes |
A Canadian all aboot real estate. (see what i did there?)

Joshua Berube
  • Contractor
  • victoria, bc
Posted Oct 6 2014, 18:06

Okay, My name is Joshua and as the title says i'm Canadian living on beautiful Vancouver Island, BC. I have been interested in real estate going on five years now, every since i read the classic Rich Dad Poor Dad.  I have a very deep desire to have control over my life and how i spend my time, and I feel that having a job is a direct violation of that creed, and that book hit me like a rampaging moose. 

Now, my younger brother has long been into investing and has done quite well for himself in this stock market, and we got to talking. he said that if i found the deal he would finance it.  Im not one to suffer form analysis paralysis, and i have always been one to figure it out as I go. I have placed a few offers, but have not had any accepted. Im currently looking at a property to build a fourplex on, and if it goes through, it will be my first deal. Ill have loads of questions that i will be sure to ask, and i will keep the sire updated on my progress. Thanks for reading and hope to see you all on the site!!

P.S. Fun Fact. I may be the only Canadian who doesn't know how to skate

Loading replies...