Votes
Hawley G.
  • Saint Petersburg, FL
Votes |
I am here because of BOOGERS!!!

Hawley G.
  • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted Nov 17 2014, 08:38

I apologize for the gross introduction but when I went to start this thread earlier this morning I couldn’t figure out what to say.  Like thousands of others the day to day grind of Corporate America is starting to wear on me.  Working in a cubicle environment with annoying people really takes a toll on a person.  On the flip side, however, I do get paid relatively well and receive a lot of paid time off.  I start telling myself it isn’t that bad and just suck it up.  Then duty calls and I have to make a trip to the office restroom.  It doesn’t matter if I am occupying a stall or standing at the urinal, but I almost always find myself looking at a booger that someone left behind.

WHO DOES THAT?!!!

I work in what would be categorized as a professional environment. Most are college educated.  Not a single minimum wage job in the area. I have encountered this in restrooms on other floors, so it is highly unlikely I am dealing with just one booger bandit.  So although the woman who sits next to me is extremely annoying, finding boogers in the restroom is what led me to BiggerPockets.  I need to escape this place before I lose what is left of my sanity!!!