Gary in Sedalia MO

2 Replies

I've found BP about everywhere I looked on the internet for places to visit about real estate investing, but I didn't give it much of a shot last year when I signed up. Since then I've been listening to the podcast and decided to jump in.

My wife and I started investing in 2011 with our first rental purchase. We've managed to grow that to 4 properties as of November 2014. We'd like to continue purchasing buy and hold properties with the intent of being financially sound from the monthly income they provide.

It seems like it will take awhile with the way we've been doing it, but hopefully we can start being more creative and make this a full time job instead of our 9-5.

I think I'll start by writing up some blog posts here on BP and explain our past purchases and move into our goals for 2015 and then beyond.

@Gary Bennett

Welcome to the community! BP has a tremendous amount of information to help you, but it is only available if you seek it out. Be sure to be as active as possible. Read blogs, post questions, and the podcasts are the greatest. I see you have already started on the best free education you can get. Good luck!

Promotion
Innago
Property Management Software
Manage Your Rentals Better For Free. Save Time & Money.
Easily Collect Rent, Screen Tenants, Sign Leases, List Properties, Manage Work Orders, & Much More!
100% Free Try It Now

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you