Shreveport & Bossier, I do buy & hold & Wholesale

4 Replies

@Isaiah Lee  ... Welcome to Bigger Pockets!! Yes, there are a handful of active individuals on BP that are from the Shreveport/Bossier area. We actually are meeting this Thursday @6pm for a meetup. You should join us... Message me if your interested and I'll send you details. 

Promotion
Roofstock
Buy & sell single-family rentals online
Radically accessible real estate investing
Get access to exclusive property listings, proprietary data, and support to build your portfolio.
Learn More

Hello @Isaiah Lee  Welcome to the BP community!!

I am a R/E Investor to the southeast of you in New Orleans, La. Be sure to be as proactive and engaging as you can. This site offers a tremendous amount of information for you to seek out. Read the blogs, post your questions, and the listen to the podcasts.

Good luck in Shreveport.

Welcome to Biggerpockets!

You found the place to be! You will find no better place to build a solid platform than bigger pockets. The one thing we all agree up on is that we invest in real estate. Beyond that everyone is different.

We are buy and hold investors who invest in class A properties self-managing from a distance while working full time. I highly recommend you also check out- the blogs, forums and listen to the podcasts. If you see a post you enjoy check out the persons signature. As many of us have created resources around our niche (websites, blogs, etc) so checking out the signature is a great to get more information. Make sure you don't miss out on networking is by filling out your signature, profile and pming people with questions.

Look forward to seeing you around!  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you