Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Nikki Robinson
  • Investor
  • Valdosta, GA
Votes |
Soon-to-be Wholesaler from southern Georgia (Valdosta)

Nikki Robinson
  • Investor
  • Valdosta, GA
Posted Jan 9 2015, 20:14

Hello all!

I'm Nikki (that's not a nickname), and I found BP through googling every question I could think of regarding wholesaling real estate. I'm VERY new to the concept of wholesaling, although not new at all to other forms of real estate investing. My dad actually flips houses in his retirement, doing much of the rehab work himself - simply because he enjoys working with his hands. I plan to exploit his rehabbing wisdom during deal analysis. ;)

Anyway, I learned about wholesaling from Cody Sperber. Anyone familiar with him? He's one of the gurus, you could say. I paid $300 for his "Fast Track Profit System" to get a firm grasp of wholesaling. He got to me through a Facebook ad. If I'd found BP first, I probably wouldn't have bought the program!

As far as my goals, I'm just into wholesaling for now. Once I build up a cash reserve, I'm thinking about buying single-family houses & duplexes to rehab & rent.

Other than seeing my dad's work & being addicted to HGTV since I was 15 years old (I'm 25 now), I have no background in RE. But I have a strong background in marketing. I've done it all: cold calls, direct response, social media marketing, copy writing. Basically, I have the social side of the business down. Now I'm learning all I can about real estate terms, contracts, etc.

So far, I've started a list of tax delinquent properties from my county's assessor website. I'll be handwriting & sending the letters in batches of 100 to save money & because I just don't want to rush the process. Once I've sent them out, I'll start a thread keeping everyone updated on how it's going.

Thanks for being a wealth of information! I look forward to getting to know everyone. :)

Loading replies...