• Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
My inttro - looking to network on bulk R.E. in AZ

Darren Prine
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:47

Hi friends,

My name is Darren Prine and I am involved in the purchase and sales of bulk real estate in AZ. I am a consultant to both investors and developers and seek to help them both facilitate greater success and smoother more efficient transactions.

My company, Cambridge Properties, has some amazing developer relationships to depending on and investor's needs, we can usually find a developer that can match-up with an investor's criteria.

Since there's plenty of money in this business for everyone, I am looking to network with developers, real estate agents and investors to create a mutually beneficial real estate network.

Also, my office currently has about 5 amazing developer opportunites currently available in Greater Phoenix. See my website for full details.

I have some large investors I'm currently working with looking to spend hundreds of millions of dollars buying out residential communities and are looking to pay around 50% of the sales price. Can anyone refer me to developers who might be interested in aggressive discounting on bulk sales in AZ? Any advice on how to go about getting involved in bulk REO transcactions?

All the best,

Darren Prine
Developer Liaison
Cambridge Properties

Loading replies...