Hello BP! -Greenhorn- Seattle/King County, Washington newbie

5 Replies

Hello all!  New to Bigger Pockets, (sort of).  Been listening to the podcast last couple months and trolling forums post.  Love the site.  Very well put together, Thank you BP staff.

@Brandon Turner  @Josh Dorkin.  The podcast have been awesome!  Funny and informative at the same time-very nice.

As a newbie I'm interested in hearing what My fellow washingtonians investing strategies are.  BP Members from Washington State or King County area please share with me how you invest-successfully.  What is your strategy?

Look forward to meeting many of the great people on this site and from my local area.

To all of our Success-Jon

Welcome to BiggerPockets @Jon H.  , thanks so much for introducing yourself to the community! It's great to see that you're making the jump from lurking around the forums to actively participating. It's the best way to get the most of what we have here and also contribute at the same time. 

You might try the Find Members feature to connect with those nearby you! You can also setup Keyword Alerts for terms such as "King County" and "Washington".

See you around the site!

@Jon H.   Hope you'er ready for a great ride to the top by using all the free tools and more. There free ebooks, guides, blogs and Podcasts and more to help you get started. Take your time and go through the entire website which will have something for everybody.

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property

Jon, welcome to BP from a few hours south!  We invest very local, very low income, and very hands on.  Our market is a bit different from yours - lower prices but no growth.  Our story is on podcast #79.

Looks like you are struggling with how to tag people.  Type @ then the first few letters of the user ID, and look for the full name to pop up in the lower left hand corner.  Click the name to tag.

Stay involved in the site, posting in forums.  The best way to do that is to set up key word alerts to get notified of topics and geographies that interest you.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you