Skip to content
New Member Introductions
Account Closed
  • Accountant
  • Beaumont, TX
Votes |
A couple of Texans "wet behind the ears" in REI !!!

Account Closed
  • Accountant
  • Beaumont, TX
Posted May 21 2015, 17:04

Hello BP Community - 

My name is Andrew Bourgeois. My wife and I currently live in Beaumont, Texas. We are "wet behind the ears" in REI (ole' phrase for really fresh in something). I work full-time as a CPA and my wife as a RN. Our goal is to start investing by flipping SFHs to increase our preexisting capital for investing as well as MFHs for buy-and-hold strategies. I am interested in learning how to invest with little to no money down (currently reading about it). Eventually, I would like to have a substantial RE portfolio specializing in small to medium size apartments in urban areas and more specifically surrounding prominent universities.

We are open and look forward to making connections within the BP community!

Financial Goals:

1) Increase Capital 2) Become primary source of income 3) Give generously 4) Have fun!

More about us besides we are REIs...

We were married in 2014. We love to travel and do outdoor activities. Going to Gulf Shores,AL in a week!!! We love God and we thank him for his mercy through Jesus Christ. We want our lives to be influential for his kingdom. We want to better our communities through redeveloping deteriorating real estate. We share a passion for working with the under-privileged. 

Loading replies...