Mentoring

7 Replies

hello!! My name is Nina, I'm on this blog because I'm really interested to start my career in real estate area, so I need some advices what is the best way to start? Now I am just at the beginning of the way, all what I know about real estate is from the book's, please if you can to give me some advices I will be really happy. Thank you very much!

@Nina Rata

Welcome to BP! Hopefully you've found lots of interesting information to help you get started. I'd recommend finding a REIA (Real Estate Investors Association) in your area, where you'll be able to talk to and network with people doing all sorts of real estate investing. This will also help you figure out what kind of investing you want to do.

Good luck!

@Nina Rata , Welcome to the bP community! The best thing you can do when you are starting out is partner up with an experienced investor to help you get some skin in the game. Definitely try checkin gout your local REIA meetings to network. Good luck!

@Rico S. you can talk to an agent any time, you just have to be sure to not mislead them.  If you have questions, but you know you're not ready, tell them that.  If they're not interested, ask them if they know someone who is.

A little bit of disclosure goes a long way.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you