• Tucson, AZ
Votes |
Newbie investor from San Francisco, CA. Looking to invest in Tucson, AZ

Brien Wankel
  • Software Architect
  • Tucson, AZ
Posted Aug 15 2015, 14:57

Hi BiggerPockets members!

I'm a newbie investor looking to get rich quick in real estate with little work.

Just kidding :P. Ok, now that I have your attention: I'm a brand new beginner, I've been reading some books, listening to the BP podcast, and researching housing data and listings for a while now. I am planning on making the leap into my first investment(s) in the next 3-6 months. I have a full time job with great pay and a very flexible schedule, and am looking to start investing in order to build an additional income stream with a goal of ultimately have my real estate cover all or most of my family's living expenses, and from there just building wealth over time.

I live in San Francisco with my wife and two boys, but since the real estate market here seems highly competitive, i've set my sights on my hometown of Tucson, Arizona. My family and I have discussed the possibility of moving back there in a few years as well.

I'm hoping to use BiggerPockets.com to find mentorship and absorb as much as i can from the collective mind of the BiggerPockets forums.

Loading replies...