New Member from Rocklin, CA (Sacramento / Reno)

10 Replies

Hi Folks-

I'm new to the site and somewhat new to the real estate investing world.  I started by listening to the podcasts, and found them very helpful.

I've existed on the periphery for about 10 years, mostly in banking and in some government positions, but never felt like I had enough capital to get started.  Things have finally come together for me financially and I'm ready to go.  I'm a numbers guy and feel very confident in that area, but am a little green on the construction side.  However, I have a partner that has built homes and is looking to invest as well.

I'm looking for opportunities for 1-4 SFR rehabs either to hold or flip in Sacramento, the Bay Area, or Reno. I'm particularly interested in Reno as I see a lot of growth potential there (Tesla, etc.).

Does anybody have any experience using private money in Reno/Northern Nevada?  Are there any brokers in Reno that are investor friendly?  

Thanks,

Aaron B.

@Aaron Bennion I am in Roseville and I posted a property for sale in Sacramento that could be flipped. It should be easy to find private lenders in reno. just google hard money lenders in reno. If not , I know of a couple of nationwide private money lenders that I can email you. You can email for any other questions also.

For all of you that are interested in Reno, give me a shout out.... I'm doing Rentals, Flips, and some Wholesaling....  always looking to help and always looking for the next opportunity.

Welcome to Bigger Pockets! I am an agent in the Reno/Carson area. If you need any assistance let me know! The podcasts and bp blogs are a wealth of information. Enjoy the site!

Hey Aaron welcome to BP.  

There are Lots of us here from your area and even a REI meet up Im Roseville Sep 1.

Best of luck on your new journey 

Doyle

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you