Votes
Emilien Klein
  • 's-Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant
Votes |
New member from Den Bosch, The Netherlands

Emilien Klein
  • 's-Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant
Posted Aug 19 2015, 05:30

Hi there, my name is Emilien Klein, I'm a Frenchman living in The Netherlands in the city of Den Bosch (formally known as 's-Hertogenbosch - yes the name starts with an apostrophe).

I have two young boys and am married to a Colombian wife. The kids are being raised trilingually, we're quite an international family ;)

I have recently (Feb 2015) switched from being an employee to becoming a freelance consultant in the Health IT sector. I am currently a project manager on a year-long Electronic Medical Record implementation at a local hospital.

My not-so-long-term plan is to stop trading time for money, and I have therefore started learning about various ways to build up passive income. I've found out about BP through the BP podcast, which I'm listening with great interest. I am currently working on setting up a new business, which I'm doing through an international entrepreneurs group called The Foundation (thefoundation.com).

At this point (i.e. early in my learning stage) I'm thinking about buy-and-hold rentals here in The Netherlands and in Colombia (still need to figure out tax-implications here if investing in Colombia though).

Looking forward to the learning process, and connecting with [Dutch] Real Estate Investors!

Cheers, Emilien

Loading replies...