Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
N/A N/A
Votes |
New Member (501 C3 and LLC incorporation)

N/A N/A
Posted Aug 3 2008, 11:03

I found your club through myspace.com. I spent the better part of the day reading through threads and posts of which I found very informative. However, I did not find anything about starting a leasing company or creative ways of using a non-profit organization to purchase property. So my question is where can I find information about starting a company that specifically deals with investment properties? For instance, what is the best type of for profit/not for profit charter I can use that will serve the most benefits? Judging by what I have heard, there are a lot of tax benefits in incorpating and passing that money through a non profit. Luckily, I own a non-profit and a LLC already. However, the non-profit I owned will have to be change to fit within the framework of this purpose. As for my LLC, I can either change it to include more functions (presently it is organized as a marketing company), or form a new company to fit this particular purpose. All comments regarding this manner will gladly be appreciated. Thanks for reading and it is my pleasure to be part of your community!

Chris

Loading replies...