New investor from Lubbock Texas

4 Replies

Hello everyone, I am located in Lubbock, TX and I'm looking for my first deal. I can not wait!!! I am both excited and nervous all at the same time. I am looking to learn from someone that can share their successes and their challenges and what they learned from both. I am wanting to learn about the different types of financing pertaining to the different properties. I am especially excited to learn the best methods to use that takes the least amount (zero would be nice) out of pocket money for acquiring the properties. I would love the opportunity to shadow someone, watching and learning from beginning to end on a deal. I am like a sponge right now wanting to soak up all I can to meet other investors in the area.

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. It's a great place to learn; there is a ton of free info, it's up to you to learn. There is a Lubbock REIA you can join to learn more. Good luck.

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. I'm also a fellow Lubbock investor. The great thing about Bigger Pockets is between the podcasts, blog posts, and forums you'll have enough knowledge to step out there and get your first property.

Let us know if you'd like to meet up sometime. You can private-message me.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you