Agent and Investor in Georgia

1 Reply

I've been dabbling in investing for a couple years now and I've been on here for a while but I haven't really gotten too involved on the site. I've been an agent in Athens GA for the last 6 months and I've learned a lot in those six months. I want to become more active on here so I can learn even more and try to do even more deals. My main interest is finding deals, or advice on how people find them. Through the many things I've learned I can always track down money and that isn't the issue, its finding places to put it and grow it that seem to be where I hit a wall. 

I look forward to talking to everyone and trying to learn even more from this site. 

Welcome to BiggerPockets, @Joshua Welch .

Brandon Turner wrote an awesome article for our blog called The Real Estate Agent's Ultimate Guide to Working with Investors

Have you set up your keyword alerts yet? Have at least one be for your local area.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you