• Critical Care Registered Nurse
  • Senoia, GA
Votes |
OEF Vet and RN from Georgia just starting out

Anthony Certonio
  • Critical Care Registered Nurse
  • Senoia, GA
Posted Sep 3 2015, 07:13

I am an Operation Enduring Freedom Vet. 8 years active in the Navy. After I returned from a year in Bahrain I got stationed in Ga. I got out a few years later in early '06 and found myself in the mortgage business as a L.O. Rocky start at first and then progressed greatly. Started learning about REI through my first company, but the leads weren't enough to sustain a decent income. In 2007&08 when the business started crashing and drying up, I began to lose everything I worked so hard for. I went back to school and now I am a full time RN in the ICU. I just moved back to GA early July. I really liked the state of GA so wanted to move back.

I have always been interested in multifamily properties. I am looking to purchase my first REI as a house hack since I just moved back to GA and am also looking to find a place to live and to reduce my outgoing every month. This will of course help me invest in other deals as well as set me up for when I want to return to school in 2 years. I am also interested in doing about 2 flips per year. I am glad to be apart of this great network and I hope to build some lasting partnerships and friendships.

Loading replies...