• Niederdorla, Thüringen
Votes |
Hello everyone!

Account Closed
  • Banker
  • Niederdorla, Thüringen
Posted Sep 22 2008, 14:41

Hello everyone, my name is Nathan.

I'm 17 years old, and am currently partaking in my senior year of High School. I've just recently started to look into real estate investing, and after stumbling upon this site, I've decided to try my luck and see how things turn out. I've been reading quite a bit about real estate terms and tips, but I'm very glad that I've found a place where I can get some personal help from others instead of having to find something in a book. :wink:

A little more about me as a person:

As I said in my first paragraph, I'm 17 years old (18 in November), and I'm still going to school. I'm trying to get out of the college entrance phase of things ASAP, because the process has been quite aggravating. A few interesting pieces of information about me is that I'm 6'8, I either play or have played tennis and basketball, and I am a two-time state chess champion for my age group. I've been working for the good part of 4 years now, and am just trying to maintain my GPA and class rank at the moment.

I look forward to talking with everyone and learning as much as I can. If you'd like to know any more about me, feel free to ask away.

May vestri praesumo addo prosperitas.

-Nathan Klatt

Loading replies...