New member from st.louis

5 Replies

Im looking to buy my first investment property. I have to experience in real estate investing but am confident I can be successful with the right knowlege, highly motivated and would appreciate some good tips on starting out in this business

@Brad Stamm You're already part of the best tip most of us can give you. Spend lots of time here reading, posting and reading to figure out the lay of the land. While you're doing that start saving up (if you haven't already) for your first investment property. You either have lots of money to pay for mistakes and learn from, or you learn beforehand and reduce costs to save money.

Obviously there's a lot more to starting than just that, but you'll have more questions as you come closer to looking for deals, start the buying process, and so on. At those points you can come back here and just post more questions, so one step at a time.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you