Newbie from Hudson County, NJ

3 Replies

hi all,

My name is Carol. Just like all of you, I love real estate. My first investment property (buy and hold) is in Jersey City, NJ which I bought 10 years ago. I'm trying to expand my portfolio and learn other ways to make money in real estate.  I'm currently doing this as a part time and try to learn as much as from books and podcast, but I think the best way to learn is from the experts like you. It's 3:46am in the morning right now and I'm writing this introduce myself to all of you. I'm sure you will know how committed I am. Please give me all the advice you have and send over me good deals. :)

In the past few months, I have tried to find distressed properties online. I realized it's quite difficult. I put an offer on a REO and it was accepted last week. Now I needed to find a good contractor who can help me start in my new flipping business. I heard it's very difficult to find a good contractor, would you please let me know if you have any recommendation? Winter is coming soon, I really hope I could get my property renovated and sold quickly. Also, I'm getting my own real estate license. Do you have a real estate license too? If so, do you think it has helped you so far?

I have way too many questions to ask, please help help help!

Hi Carol I have a great contractor i work with and when He is unavailable I have a few others as back up. I specialize in wholesaling so I would be a great fit to your power team. I would be able to find you great houses that you would be able to flip quickly. Right now i have a solid power team and always looking to add. I find the houses, you purchase, my contractor fixes and the agent sells it quickly. It doesnt always work out so smoothly but you get the picture! You can join as an agent and a cash buyer!! Lets connect.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you