Central Florida Investor

7 Replies

I was very active in negotiating short sales in Central FL from 2008 - 2013 but took a break the last couple of years. When the banks started to require buyer's hold properties for 30, 60 & 90 days I got out. I'm ready to build an investment business again and I came across this Web site. 

You came across the best site there is! Welcome to BP. All the answers to your questions are within this site and if not, just ask. Someone will answer. If I can be of any assistance please feel free to reach out. Also give a holler to  @Andrew Davis , he's in Central FL and has actually been a great help to myself and others. 

@Yasmine Bisumber , thanks for the shout out!

Hey @Scott Sampsel , you've found a great REI resource. I see that you're a wholesaler, you'll find a lot of great content on the topic between the podcasts, blogs and forums.

Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of BP:

Start here. You'll get a wealth of REI knowledge and learn how to take full advantage of Bigger Pockets (including how to connect with other Central Florida investors).

Listen to the podcasts , get active on the forums & set up key word alerts to be notified when people are discussing topics you're interested in. 

I wish you all the best Scott, feel free to reach out anytime!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you