Votes |
Investor and Coach from Washington St.

David Billings
  • Investor
  • Silverdale, WA
Posted Oct 6 2015, 12:07

Hello Bigger Pockets Community.  

Here's who I am:

• I'm Dave Billings, a full time investor, who’s been around houses and building my whole life. 
  • I grew up working in my father Paul’s contractor business.  These day's he's cranking out "Tiny Homes."
  • I have a Masters Degree in Psychology which gives me great insight into the motivations of the person on the other side of the negotiating table.  :)
  • I have built multiple businesses from the ground up.  Most recently my Real Estate investor business.
  • Although my stomping grounds are in Kitsap County, I do deals all over Western and sometimes Eastern Washington.
  • Besides doing my own transactions, I've built a successful investor coaching and  mentoring practice.  I love to teach new to advanced students to comp, negotiate, plan their rehabs in detail and more.
  • I've been meaning to join Bigger pockets for a long time now after meting Brandon Turner a couple times, including at a Best of Event that we were speaking at back to back at our local REA meeting.
  • My goal is to add to my team both inside and outside of Kitsap county to accelerate the pace at which I can get deals done.
  • When not training students or doing deals, I am usually snapping pictures from the sidelines of his daughters’ soccer games or off on a camping trip.

Loading replies...