New from New Hampshire

8 Replies

Hello, I am a 18 year old from NH, I am really interested in Real Estate and have been since I was 14. Since then Ive been learning and learning but now I want to take ACTION!!!

Thanks

Nicholas

Welcome @Nicholas Drew !  It is AWESOME that you are on BiggerPockets so young because I am as well :).  And best part, I'm only a 40 minute drive from Concord!  I'm a real estate agent down in Bedford and my primary business is multifamily investments.  I'd love to chat with you sometime about your ambitions in real estate...

On another note, if you're looking to meet other investors, I'd strongly recommend checking out local REIA groups. There's one coming up this Wednesday in Manchester called NHREIA (which I'll be attending) and is a really great experience.

Congrats on making the first step in your investment journey and glad to meet you!

Thanks for all the welcoming, @Matt Lefebvre great to meet you too, I would love to talk with you about NH and the market, I am very interested in going to REIA meetings, sadly I would not be able to make it this month due to college but I will be sure to keep looking for opportunities to attend. Thanks again and talk to you soon.

Nicholas

You might check out "FHA house hacking" where you can get a duplex or small multi fam with a low down payment. You have to live in it for a year or two, but then you can fix it up and keep an eye on the other units. I think it is a great way to get started and I recommend to many people getting started.

Hey Nicholas, I found biggerpockets when I was 19 and spend a long time educating myself so that I would act on a deal when I found one. I'm 21 now and own a tripled in Chester, NH. If you have the time and money, I would highly recommend taking a RE pre-licensing course since they are so easy in NH. Whether you want to be an agent or not, the knowledge you get from the course is more than worth the money. Reach out to me if you need anything!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you