Simon Aristizabal
  • Stamford, CT
Votes |
Newbie in Stamford CT

Simon Aristizabal
  • Stamford, CT
Posted Oct 12 2015, 18:35

Hello all,

My name is Simon Aristizabal. I am originally from Colombia, but I live in Stamford CT. I am just starting to learn about real estate investing, I always had it in mind but now that I have graduated I actually have the time to look more into it and see how I can become an investor. 

Currently I work as a Software Developer, which I love to do and have always enjoyed doing, but during my years in college, I realized that working a full-time job will not get me where I wanted to go. I looked at many other options but as a start I felt like real estate investing was the way to go to build my knowledge of the world.

Through real estate I want to be able to become financially free to be able to pursue other long term goals and riches I have planned for. These include opening businesses and charities around the globe!

As I mentioned I am very new to Real Estate, I have not really looked into any deals yet because I have the problem where I currently do not have the money to invest in Real Estate. That is the main reason I have not started to look for properties yet. Plus adding that I tend to be a shy person when approaching new people.

I joined BiggerPockets because I heard about it at a course about real estate investing. I am really interested in meeting new people from my area as well as people not in my area!

I really want to get out of my shell and get to learn a lot from others as well as help others!

Thank you for taking the time to read this post!

Loading replies...