Recently opened a crossfit gym and now looking to dive into real estate in the next few years. Looking to learn as much as I can, any direction you could lead a beginner too?
Welcome to Biggerpockets. The book Ultimate Beginner's Guide to REI would be a nice start. Also, check out more resources under Learn. Good luck and all the best
Welcome to BP @Kenneth Ashby
- Get educated on the business
- Learn how to evaluate deals
- Look at lots of deals to learn you market
Welcome to BiggerPockets, @Kenneth Ashby . I'm in Longmont, too! I'm sending you a PM and a Colleague Request.
There is a north CO meetup in Erie every first Wednesday at The Old Mine. You should come check it out.
What sort of real estate do you want to invest in?
You've come to the right place--welcome! I just finished a flip in Longmont and intend to keep working in the area. I'd be happy to talk sometime if you like.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you