New from Ellenwood, GA

3 Replies

Greetings,

My name is Tiffanie and I'm here to network with the guru's. Real Estate investment has been a dream of mine since I was 16. I'm done dreaming and ready to take action. Best wises to all the newbies!

Hi @Tiffanie Minnis Welcome to BiggerPockets!

You have definitely come to the right place if you are looking to learn more about real estate!

If I can be of any help to you with anything related to real estate investing or BiggerPockets, let me know!

Welcome to BP @Tiffanie Minnis I am not sure we have a lot of people here that would consider themselves Gurus.  Guru in real estate investing can be equated with overpriced training from under skilled teachers. We do have a ton of very experienced investors with real world experience, who are will to share their knowledge.

Hi @Tiffanie Minnis

Welcome to BP! It's a great community here. You will gain a TON of knowledge and who knows - maybe you'll even find a partner or two.
Knowing that there is a resource available to me that offers advice on pretty much any REI question has been a huge benefit to me and my business.
Investing in multi family properties by using as little of my own money as possible is my game.
The best way to jump into buy and hold ownership is to target an owner occupied multi family home with an FHA loan - which means only 3.5% down payment. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you in your journey! : )
A

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you