New from Massachusetts (south coast)

8 Replies

I'm new to BP, I recently got into real estate in 2014 and I am currently licensed sales person. I purchased my first forclosure sept 2014 completed a full gut and rehab. I have just completed my second rehab and it is currently on the market. I'm located in the south coast of Massachusetts (Bristol County) and I am interested in networking/learning from my peers in the area. Any information and education would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank You 

Ryan 

Hello Ryan,

I'm located in the South Coast area myself, Fall River to be exact. There are a couple of groups you should check out. The first is the Rhode Island Real Estate Investors Group http://rireig.com. The second is Black Diamond Real Estate Investors that meet further north. http://www.blackdiamondrealestateinvestors.com

Both are great groups and full of investors who are looking to share information. 

Ron

Hello @Ryan Pina welcome to BP and Real Estate in general. Like @Ron Boling (who I have met up with, and is extremely motivated) I also currently live and am actively investing in Fall River. I am also a licensed REALTOR and want to congratulate you on taking steps in the right direction! I primarily focus on the Buy and Hold side of investing, but am intending on selling one of my multies next year to utilize the 1031 exchange. I can refer you to an excellent CPA. Feel free to reach out to Rick Nelson - (508) 979-1992

Happy Investing! Cheers!

@Ryan Pina

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of.

Looking forward to sharing insights with you in the forums.

Enjoy as you prosper.....

Hello @Ryan Pina ,

I am new to BP as well, absolutely addicted to the podcasts! Definitely a vast amount of knowledge and advice as well as some pretty entertaining stories. I reside in the south coast area as well and own 2 multifamily properties in New Bedford. I'm interested to share some stories and hear about these 2 flips that you've accomplished.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you