• Orange County, NY
Votes |
Architect + Developer in the making

Edgar Martinez
  • Architect
  • Orange County, NY
Posted Nov 8 2015, 17:36

Hello BPers!

My name is Edgar Martinez and I'm a fairly new Real Estate Agent in Buffalo, NY. I'm also currently finishing up my Masters degree in Architecture. My goal and passion in life is to become an Architect and Developer with a large portfolio of rental properties. That's why I've joined BP to learn more about Real Estate and Real Estate Investing in general.

In the past month or so I've taken some steps to learn about and actually start wholesaling and flipping properties (no deals just yet, but I'm determined to keep searching). I could go a more traditional route and get another degree in Real Estate Development but I'm big on self-learning I thought this way would be better for me personally.

I've been to BP before (mostly after google searching a question) but after listening to a ton of the BP podcasts the last week or so I diffidently had to join. I'm obviously extremely busy but I'll try to be on here when I can. I'm definitely looking forward to learning from everyone here and hopefully meeting anyone in my area!

I hope I don't come off as some wide eyed newbie, I'm determined and very much committed to my goals and I'm eager to take the scary leap into my first deal.

Loading replies...