From Quebec Canada

4 Replies

Bonjour, My name is Michel I am from Montreal in Canada!

My goal is to buy good deal in Florida, Vegas, ... or any else where we can wear short and drive bike almost all year long .

Here is Canada, I own houses and building ... but nothing in the US yet!

Are you looking to pay cash for the property or finance? What is the price point? What is the intent? Vacation home or rental? Waterfront? I work in the Tampa area if that will be any interest...

Hi Michel,

I will help you under 1 condition. That you do not bring your Canadians jersey down here and wear it when the Habs are here playing MY Lightning!!

But seriously, I am an investor friendly agent/property manager here in Tampa and would look forward to talking to you about how I could help you find some properties and how we could help you manage them.  

Why not focus on your market area of expertise here in Canada. Then become successful and make enough money to go on vacations when ever you please, that's my goal! Love Canada but the winter does suck, but  i find it much easier to make money in my own backyard.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you