Votes
Kiley Hansen
  • Bennington, NE
Votes |
New in Nebraska

Kiley Hansen
  • Bennington, NE
Posted Nov 24 2015, 11:13

Hello! My name is Kiley Hansen and I'm brand new to this real estate world, and I'm really looking forward to learning about it. 

I currently work in an unrelated industry for my father's company. I've been here for over 12 years and while the family dynamic is great, the actual industry doesn't excite me much. My brother works here, too, and in the past month or so we've both determined different directions we'd like to go in the future, so we're working on disengaging from the family business and heading down new paths. 

My interest generally lies in flipping properties, but I'm also curious about owning rentals. I plan to do this nearly full-time after Jan 1 of this year, so I'm currently working on getting some business basics in place now (LLC or S corp, accounting, starting real estate classes, etc.).

I recently moved to my second home, and had my first one on the market with a deal in place, until that fell through this weekend. I think it makes sense to rent my first home now, so that's the plan currently. 

Anyway, that's a little about me - I'm excited about the resources I've seen here and I'm looking forward to learning so many things in the coming years!

Loading replies...