• Portland, OR
Votes |
New member from portland, or

Zach Fairfield
  • Investor
  • Portland, OR
Posted Nov 24 2015, 18:14

Hey everybody,

I'm new realestate investing I've done zero deals and talked to zero motivated sellers. But I fantasize all day about being my own boss and leaving the daily rat race that is my work life. My interest in real estate investing came when I heard an add on the radio for a free seminar on learning to invest in realestate with no cash or credit. Of course it peaked my interest and I went. Then I went to another weekend long summit. I found all of the information enthralling and I clung to every word. I found my self saying I can do this. However at the end of the summit when offered a mentor for a steep price of 25,000 the dream became a touch out of reach. It's been about a year since then and I have not given up on my dream of becoming a real estate investor I have read books listened to blogs and watched about every video on YouTube. I feel like I just lack the direct support that would help me in the right direction. So here I am I am going to take what I can hopefully build some relationships and start to make my dream a reality.

Zach Fairfield

Loading replies...