Dan Lamas
  • Spring, TX
Votes |
Newbie for Spring, Tx

Dan Lamas
  • Spring, TX
Posted Nov 30 2015, 09:03

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dan Lamas.  I have been interested in real estate for many years.  I must say that I tried one of those late night infomercials.  And bought the full set of products.  Well I either didn't know what I was doing or the "deal" I purchased was a joke.  Either way I put it aside and said it must not be for me.  These days I own a small IT consulting Biz but according to Robert Kiyosaki I am still on the wrong side of the equation.  So I thought I would look into Real Estate Investing again.  And hope that someday I can build some residual income that will allow me to stop answering an alarm clock.  Not that Real Estate Investing is without lots of work, as I have read here on this site, but that will allow me some freedom to spend my day building a portfolio of worth.  And I hope it will allow me more time with my family.   

I don't have tons of money for investing so I've been researching ways to get started that involve the least amount of capital.  I'm here to learn all I can to make this opportunity work.  

On a personal level, i love to travel, mostly cruising!!  But seeing the world is on my bucket list.  My time with my daughter (6) is precious to me and I try not to miss any event she's involved in.  She love's to fish so we go as often as we can.  She won't bait a hook!  The worms are "too wiggly".   I want her to grow up and say I remember when my dad did this or took me here,  Not my dad had to work or my dad didn't make it to my recital. 

She's my main reason for wanting to get into investing. 

Thanks, 

Dan

Loading replies...