Turn your closing gift into a marketing opportunity

1 Reply

Hi everyone I wanted to talk about a new popualr closing gift that many realtors have been loving.  I work with FilterEasy.com and head our realtor division. Over the past year, I have been working with many Realtors across america with our closing gift program. Our gift keeps your name fresh by having branded shipments of your clients air filters delivered to their door quarterly for one year. All shipments will have your logo (with contact information) placed on the front of each box, and a customizable insert on the inside of the box. This is a tax deductible gift too, since your branding is on each shipment. Also, If your client chooses to continue recieving filters from FilterEasy after the one year gift is complete, all following shipments will have your branding..FOREVERRR.   If anyone has a question/ concern feel free to message me here or send me an email.  

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Hi everyone I wanted to talk about a new popualr closing gift that many realtors have been loving.  I work with FilterEasy.com and head our realtor division. Over the past year, I have been working with many Realtors across america with our closing gift program. Our gift keeps your name fresh by having branded shipments of your clients air filters delivered to their door quarterly for one year. All shipments will have your logo (with contact information) placed on the front of each box, and a customizable insert on the inside of the box. This is a tax deductible gift too, since your branding is on each shipment. Also, If your client chooses to continue recieving filters from FilterEasy after the one year gift is complete, all following shipments will have your branding..FOREVERRR.   If anyone has a question/ concern feel free to message me here or send me an email.  

Hello and welcome!  That is good thinking and a way to keep your name out front.  I am 59 years old and I found BP about 3 months ago and I am still learning.  I graduated from college with a business degree that É phished real estate and I got a broker license in 1980.  Regardless of that I felt more comfortable with the construction business.  I have been in the construction business since I was 17.  If you think I might be any help to you please contact me at any time.  Good luck! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you