Real Estate agent in Northern San Diego

1 Reply

I am a Marine Corps veteran and decided to get into real estate to educate others on the benefits of owning over renting! I want to get to the point I can do flipping and/or buy and hold personally. I am interested in working with others in these areas to gain the knowledge and experience to get there sooner rather than later. I am young, goal oriented, and have a passion for providing for my family and this business is how I want to do it. 

Michael, 

Thank you for you service! We are all so very greatfull. I am a local contractor in North San Diego county looking to connect with others in the area. I only have a couple personal residence deals under my belt as far as investments go. But I have been around real estate and construction my whole life. Contact me if you want to talk shop.

Regards,

Kalen Suter

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you