Real estate attorney and investor from Oak Lawn, Illinois

4 Replies

Hi everyone. I am a new member to the BiggerPockets community and am very excited to be on here. I am a real estate attorney and investor in the southwest suburbs of Chicago. Our practice is mostly concentrated on residential and commercial real estate transactions and mortgage foreclosures. We also handle non-real estate (family law and civil litigation mostly) matters. 

Personally, I am heavily involved in purchasing judicial foreclosures and either flipping or renting. Properties have been available in Cook County at large discounts through judicial auctions for the past several years and I am always looking for investors and new funding to capitalize on the good deals. I would love to get some feedback on why you all are on here and what you have found helpful using this platform. Thanks.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you