Hello from Lancaster,PA.

3 Replies

Hello Everyone!  

I just joined Bigger Pockets today on the recommendation from my coach and so far i am really impressed. I started getting involved in investing about 3 years ago with my brother then decided to get licensed and sell retail to get a good grasp of the business and am now ready to dive in and do more deals.

I am really looking forward to getting advice and networking with the people involved with the business that are on here,as well as offer any advice i can to help anyone as well.

Talk Again Soon,

David Boisvert

Hey @David Boisvert  thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.

Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Lancaster" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

Thanks again for introducing yourself!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you