Part Time Real Estate Investor

7 Replies

Hello my name is Lear, I am a Part Time Real Estate Investor, who has been doing small (four total) buy and holds with single family home rentals since 2006.

I'm looking to expand my real estate portfolio to one hundred units, by late 2019.

I'm looking to make connections with private lenders, investors who have a profitable multi family units or single family homes willing to do owner financing. I would also like to meet with seasoned real estate investors in the Central Texas area for support and information sharing.

@Lear R.

Welcome to BP and congratulations on setting those goals to aspire to! BP is a great site for folks to network and help achieve their goals. Like many things it's what you make of it. Feel free to drop me a line as I always enjoy talking real estate. 

Welcome my friend 

Big goals are awesome 

Small plans and a road map on how to achieve those Goals are the key.

I can it the 3 Ps..

Passion...

Persistence...

Patience...

Ask away this is a great place to set goals speak to people about those goals..

Alex

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you