Getting started in Tallahasse, FL

3 Replies

Hello everyone! Excited about finally getting into the industry. Took a long time for me to get past the jitters and nervousness of failing and just not knowing everything before starting. My first REIA meeting has me ready to get my team together, but still fighting analysis paralysis. Looking for an owner/occupied multi-unit to get a cash flow going and a deal under my belt, but am thinking about wholesaling to start. Any tips and tricks to get started would be greatly appreciated! I've already found a lot of help on BP after only a few days on here.

@Steve Nielsen Jr

Hi Steve, BP is a great source of knowledge. I have only been here a few days and have loved every second of it. I will be attending my first REI meeting in a few weeks. I have jitters and am nervous about that. I too must fight my analysis paralysis. I hope you achieve your goal, I will be rooting for you!

@Chris Wright, thank you my fried and same to you! I've always been the type to do things on my own, so putting myself in that position has been difficult. I've taken the saying "Get comfortable with being uncomfortable" to heart! Just one foot in front of the other. 

@Rubelyn P. thank you for the link; I will be sure to read it! I've begun listening to the old podcasts also, starting at the very first. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you