Flipper from Frederick MD

4 Replies

We, my wife and I, are getting reacquainted with the real estate market after years away raising our family. We are in the process of finding money options and networking relationships to begin re-building a business as flippers. Its been 17 years since we completed our last two projects so a lot has changed. I  have been a licensed contractor, kitchen cabinet dealer and manufacture Granite and Corian countertops for the past 25 years and am excited to see what BP has to offer!

Thanks for the mention @Ned Carey. Welcome to BP Greg.

At the bottom is our link to our Gaithersburg meetup. We have several regulars from Frederick that attend. 

I like Frederick for both buy and holds  (I have 2 there myself) and for flips. Though the margins on flips have been getting slimmer recently. I'd be happy to email a couple examples of some good and bad flips in Frederick. I don't want to post the bad flip examples publicly where I'm pretty sure the flippers lost money, as they are actually BP members, (though not really active on the site)

http://www.meetup.com/Gaithersburg-BP-Real-Estate-...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you