Very New to BiggerPockets

2 Replies

Hello BP,

My name is Josiah Dettmann. I am very new to BiggerPockets, and real estate investing in and of itself. I am 19 years old. I live in the Tulsa Metro area (OK), but more specifically Broken Arrow. I am very serious about learning, working in, and excelling in this business. My goals for the next few years are to create my own company of real estate investing. I am also looking for advice on beginning this journey, and like minded real estate investors. I hope everyone has a great day, and takes another step toward achieving their goals.

Thank you,

Josiah Dettmann

Josiah,

Welcome to BP. I actually live in Orange County, CA, but I grew up in Henryetta, OK. I'm currently looking to invest in the greater Tulsa area. We can see if there is opportunity for us to work together. I'll PM you.

Welcome to BP, Josiah.

I live in Broken Arrow as well, and all of our properties are located in BA. Great market. Best of luck! Definitely reach out if you'd like, happy to help in any way that I can.

Cain

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you