• Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Collins, CO
Votes |
New investor in fort collins, co

Luke Harris
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Collins, CO
Posted Jan 13 2016, 13:44

Hey everyone! I have posted on here before but I wasn't quite ready to get going with REI so I am using this as a start over. Over the last two months I have been spending time reading and learning about REI and have felt some urgency to get started. I recently had some life circumstances change that have given me more motivation to get started. I currently own two properties in fort collins, one as a rental and the other as a residence, so I have started in a way. The truth is that I ended up with those properties without the intention of being an investor.

My main goal right now is to connect with some people who have experience and would be willing to share some wisdom with me. I want to create my strategy and start making moves this year, but there are so many avenues to take in REI. I'm not quite sure which path to take at this point. I think buy and hold is probably the route I want to go, as I have enjoyed being a landlord the last few years. After that, I feel a little stuck and would love some input and guidance on how I should proceed! Thank you all in advance for taking the time to read my post. I hope to connect with some of you soon!

Loading replies...