New Experienced Member from Orlando, FL

5 Replies

Hi, my name is Alex Quezada. I was born and raised in Orlando, FL and have been a full time real estate investor for 4 years now. The majority of properties I get under contract I wholesale to my large list of proven cash buyers, however, I also purchase properties to buy and hold as well as to rehab and resell. I have a large network in which other investor deliver me deals from apartment buildings, to bulk packages, to one off Single Family Homes. Please feel free to contact me if you need any advice or are looking for your next real estate investment. Thanks. 

Thanks for posting Alex. I'm a newbie investor in Orlando and would love to chat some time to hear about your strategies and experience and possibly do some business together. I'll message you. -Andy

Hi Alex, I'm looking to purchase SFH with in law apartment, and/or garage apartment, (buy and hold, cash flow) in Orlando, close to downtown, safe area. I will be getting financing though, does that work with you?

Hi Alex, welcome to BP. I am hosting a local BP meeting once a month and would like to invite you. Many of the members joining us each month are inexperienced and are looking for advice which I provide each month. With your experience you can give us your experiences when an issue comes up you are familiar with. Here is the info. If you decide you want to attend please register on the top of the page. https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/37...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you