Votes
Kevin D.
  • Vernon Rockville, CT
Votes |
Hello from Connecticut

Kevin D.
  • Vernon Rockville, CT
Posted Jan 16 2016, 02:00

Hi everyone, please allow me to tell you alitlle about myself and my intentions within the Real Estate community. Any and all feedback, advice, comments, suggestions are welcome.

I am currently 30 years old. I have a full time job, no savings, and poor credit. I'm working on rebuilding my credit and saving money. My goal is to purchase my first home within the next 5 years.

Real estate is something I have been interested in for several years now and during this next year I'm planning on becoming a licensed real estate agent.

I also plan going back to school and receiving an associates degree in business, followed by a bachelor's degree specializing in finance.

Preferably, I would like my first home to be a 3 unit multi family home. I would like to live in one unit while renting out the other two.

My goal is to eventually own my own full service real estate company. My company will offer many different services including property management. I also plan on investing in rental properties as well as flipping properties.

I'm curious as to how I should go about my goals and if they sound reasonable, or if they are to broad and I should be focused on specializing on one specific area of real estate.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, I look forward to hearing back from you

Loading replies...