Votes
Daniel Lehman
  • Lockport, NY
Votes |
New Investor - Rochester, NY

Daniel Lehman
  • Lockport, NY
Posted Jan 17 2016, 21:08

Hello, I just wanted to formally introduce myself; My name is Dan Lehman and I am a Rochester, NY native who is looking to become a real estate investor/agent. While I haven't acquired my first rental yet and I'm still taking the 75 hour course for my license, I am doing heavy research while I save with my cousin to partner up and start investing.

I also want to network with people who are involved in real estate in Rochester. I am looking to create ties with not just investors, but real estate agents, PMs, appraisers, bankers, lawyers and more.

To give you an idea of what my goals are currently, I want to build up a massive portfolio of multifamily properties ranging all the way from 2 to 100+. I am highly interested in multifamily properties to buy and hold but would also like to do the occasional house flip. As far as having my real estate license in concerned, I am working towards getting licensed as a means of becoming a more successful investor.

If you can just take the time to do a short introduction of yourself I would really love getting to know you and hopefully we can have a great business relationship someday.

Loading replies...