• Real Estate Professional
  • Providence, RI
Votes |
Wholesale agent? 🤔

Leanne Robinson
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Providence, RI
Posted Feb 4 2016, 12:33
Hi everyone My Name is Leanne I am from the smallest state ever lol Rhode Island. I went to school to be a school teacher but as time went on I realized I love kids but from a distance lol -- no seriously these teenagers are tough and I'm not into baby sitting! Recently I graduated with my Masters in Adult Education ... So I hope to teach full time... But in the mean time in between time, my brother with his entrepreneurial spirit has decided to wholesale and while I'm not doing much (out on workers comp) I decided to be the catalyst, initiator and organizer... For his wholesaling "dream" I learn something new everyday and have become obsessed with real estate I almost want to become a real estate agent lol I noticed people are not too fond of wholesale agents but I come in peace .. I'm not an "ambulance chaser" I wouldn't cheat anyone out of money that's not my personality I'm pretty honest and just want to see how this turns out I hope I can make connections with both buyers and sellers alike ...

Loading replies...