• Investor, Buy and Hold, Rehabs
  • Wellington, Wellington
Votes |
Hey All! US Ex-Pat Investor in NZ, Wholesaling in Austin

Kevin Estey
  • Investor, Buy and Hold, Rehabs
  • Wellington, Wellington
Posted Feb 8 2016, 00:34

Kevin Estey here! It's a bit a tangled web I am weaving, but it's fun!  I'm a California native, ex-Manhattanite, transplanted to New Zealand. I'm an animator, filmmaker, and photographer by trade, and I own investment property in Manhattan and Indiana, and have begun setting up a virtual wholesaling business in Austin, Texas. 

In the short time I have been setting things up, I have networked with a great amount of people in NZ, in Austin, and elsewhere in the REI community. The camaraderie and support is already incredibly empowering, so I can't wait to see what comes in the coming weeks, months, and years and I dive deeper into the real estate investing world.

I'm looking forward to meeting and networking with like minded folks in Austin, NZ, and from all over in the BP community, to help build a robust wholesaling business, and eventually a healthy portfolio of passive income rental properties. But my interests are wide when it comes to the investing world, so I'm up to seeing what evolves as I branch out into the community.

Thanks for having me - I look forward to getting to know you all!

Loading replies...