Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Ken DiPietro
  • LaVale, MD
Votes |
Hello all, I'm Ken DiPietro, looking at Youngstown Ohio and beyond.

Ken DiPietro
  • LaVale, MD
Posted Jan 24 2009, 22:15

Hello all,

First off, I would like to say thank you to everyone who has given so freely of their time and experience. The wealth of knowledge you have provided here is certainly a generous gift.

Years ago I studied for the real estate broker's exam but decided against going into the field - not that the knowledge hasn't served me well over that time.

During the last 30 years I have been deeply involved in high tech, primarily the PC industry, including a couple of decades running my own business selling and servicing computers, ran an ISP and have worked my way up to industry spokesperson in that field.

Now I am looking to widen my horizons, even though I am not kidding myself into thinking this is "easy money" or that I will jump into this full time right away.

Specifically, I am interested in applying my high tech skills to this field, finding both traditional and innovative ways to leverage my abilities to market properties, starting out on the lower end of the spectrum and working up from there.

I look forward to exploring any opportunities that I may be offered, working with as many people as I can effectively service, learning everything I can, and teaching if I am fortunate enough to be able to.

Again, thank you for providing this opportunity,

Ken

Loading replies...