Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Dima Sereda
  • Wholesaler
  • Santa Ana, CA
Votes |
Newbie from Brea, California(Orange County)

Dima Sereda
  • Wholesaler
  • Santa Ana, CA
Posted Feb 11 2016, 14:29
Hello all. My name is Dima and I'm originally from Western Mass. Currently residing in Brea, CA. Just over two months ago I got married and moved to SoCal with my wife right after our honeymoon. My wife is from Bend, OR area. I have no prior experience with real estate and I've never purchased a home before. My only real exposure to real estate is a few books that I've read on the topic and I was actually referred to these forums by reading one of Brandon Turner's books and this looks like a great place to begin my real estate education :) I'm just your average guy that is fed up with a 9-5 job and looking to become financially free in my future, but even more than that to get rid of the boss and free up my time to do the things I enjoy most, so I guess you can say I am highly motivated to look into this new venture. My present time goals are to educate myself about the real estate world while connecting with those who are where I want to be and hopefully finding someone who can mentor me in this area. And my next goal after that would be to acquire a multi-family home here in Orange County that would allow us to live rent-free or cheap in the same home. Thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to meeting some of you :)

Loading replies...