• Real Estate Broker
  • New Orleans, LA
Votes |
Real Estate Agent from New Orleans

Nadeem Arshad
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New Orleans, LA
Posted Feb 20 2016, 13:12

Hello! My name is Nadeem Arshad, and I am Realtor® specializing in investment properties. Throughout my career, I have actively engaged in sales, leasing, and property management, and I aim to consistently learn about the industry and hone my skills in investment and financial analysis.

Choosing whether to invest in real estate is one of the most important business decisions you will make in your lifetime, and I am here to learn how to assist people through the process. 

As both an agent and investor in real estate, I can personally and professionally attest the significant role that investment properties can play in developing a portfolio of supplemental income. I absolutely believe that real estate investing can provide a consistent source of long-term wealth that can sustain you and your family through retirement, college, and more.

My ultimate goal is to provide families and businesses with streamlined, comprehensive real estate investment strategies. I hope to gain knowledge and access to a variety of resources and contacts. My ultimate goal is to simplify and de-mystify the whole investment process.

I am excited to be a part of the BiggePockets community, and I look forward to learning from everyone's experiences.

Loading replies...