• Real Estate Investor
  • Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
What's Eating Gilbert Arizona?... along with most of the USA

Ominae C.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Gilbert, AZ
Posted Feb 13 2009, 01:34

Hello everyone! My name is Ominae Casey and I'm new to BP, but am already stoked to be linked in to this site with all of you investor-minded individuals.

Sorry if you opened this topic to find out what was literally eating Gilbert, AZ. I just thought it was a cool topic name since it's a movie title from a few years back (remember? Leo and Johnny D... "What's Eating Gilbert Grape"). I guess my topic title would be more accurately renamed "What's Gilbert Arizona Eating?... along with most of the USA".

I've just had my homemade morning espresso (thanks Sis!) and have thought up a name and recipe for the dish being served the country (even world) over right now: Depression Delight. Don't you love oxymorons?

Quantity -Ingredients and -Supplies needed:

1 FED = private, monetary-value-controlling, monopolistic organization, aka. the Federal Reserve

1 Recessed Pan = naturally recessed economy (you can find a naturally recessed economy anywhere a population has over-inflated the value of a commodity that the masses don't buy into or aren't ready for, i.e. dot-com crash early millennium).

1 Government Bowl = includes 2 questionably elected presidential terms by a silver-spoon fed, low-to-average intelligence, puppet and his all-too-shadowy, dictator-wannabe, viceroy of "capitalism". Also includes a pandering, and weak Federal Legislature and Judicial Branch whose inaction in checking and balancing the Executive Branch serves to enable horrible policy choices for the country and economy.

4 Fluffs = Main stream media outlets devoted to the State and focused on many different distractions to sidetrack the general population from the actual issues, such as "Where's all the money coming from?" and "How will this effect us down the road?". You know these fluffs as CBS, NBC, ABC, and FOX as well as their subsidiaries.

4 Banksters = major banking companies dialed in to the dish to lead the domestic money lending/spending frenzy: Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo.

5+ Foreign investors = countries that are actually in the black, financially, to lend us more dough for the dish: China, Britain, France, Germany, Japan, etc.

Once your ingredients are gathered, here's the recipe:

Step 1 - stir the FED, Foreign Investors, and Banksters in the Government bowl until the dough, pun intended, is sufficiently liquid.

Step 2 - pour out into a Recessed Pan sprayed down heavily with the Fluffs. You'll notice that the batter runneth over so make sure to get all that dough out into more pans, like a Foreign Conflict Pan or two.

Step 3 - Pre-heat the oven to its "Frenzy" setting.

Step 4 - insert the Pans into the oven and let bake for 3-4 "boom" years. Make sure the Fluffs hype up these years as the best bread-making years in American history and also make sure that they snub and label any cautionary voices as 'nay-saying, dooms-dayers'.

Step 5 - remove Pans from oven and let sit in cold, sobering reality for another 3-4 years. Expect the bread not only to settle in this time, but to flop like a bad soufflé.

Your Depression Delight is now ready to be served... oh yeah, nobody likes this dish, so I say we throw it out! But how? Those of us who aren't "stuck" in fear and worry, nor care to wait around for the government to try a new recipe for the same nasty dish need to come together, in forums like BiggerPockets.com and work to combat each problem through the cooperation and coordination of capitalistic, free market-minded, individuals who are actually "doing" something.

I'm just a small time fish, but I'm grateful to be among others like me in this medium who aren't paralyzed from the poison that's crippling our country's economy. I look forward to making some strong, worthwhile, and lasting connections with you. :D :D :D

Loading replies...